I Miss You

I wish I were your orange blanket,
I’d embrace you all night long,
Keep you warm and safe.

I wish I were your tea cup,
I’d feel your lips on me,
Start my day with your kiss.

I wish I were your RedMi phone,
I’d go everywhere you go,
Never be out of your sight.

I wish I were your earphones,
I’d sing all your favorite songs,
Change my tune to your mood.

But I happen to be your better half,
Incomplete without you,
Yet miles away from you.

Featured image by: Ayank from Pixabay

106 thoughts on “I Miss You

1. bentrein says:

If you can find the movie The Half of It on Netflix, watch at least the intro; it’s explained there way better than I can. I liked the movie, but it is a bit art-housey – not for everyone. If you can’t find the movie, let me know… I’ll tell it anyway.

2. bentrein says:

I wish I could tell you. It’s on Netflix in The Netherlands, but Netflix doesn’t offer the same films in every country, and not everybody in the world has Netflix. No shame in that!

1. macalder02 says:

A voice echoes across the ocean. Two voices intersect, intertwine in the breeze, and the lips fit into an offered kiss. Impatient skin trembles and loneliness widens. This is Love. Synchronized eyes and ears despite the distance.
    Verses that long for the offered heart and the poem are her feelings for the lucky one who waits.
    Your poetry is brilliant and you show your high romantic sensitivity.
    Greetings and a good day to you
    Manuel

So beautiful…. Thank you so much, Manuel. I loved it. Like really really really really loved it! ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Thank you so so so much for supporting me so much. Your words are truly encouraging. 💓💓💓💓💕💕💕💕💕

1. Harsh says:

Okay. Sorry. I meant ‘!!’ and not ‘??’.
        I am not saying everyone should use an iPhone. But I was not expecting a brand name, that’s all.

Thank you so much, Chetna! So glad you like it. Some days I wonder how do I thank you enough for all the sweet comments you leave every single day. You encourage me to write every day. Love you to the moon and back. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

1. Chetna says:

Aww!! That’s so sweet of you ,Shreya.🙈🙈 ❤❤
        Your poems are literally worth reading. And it’s really my pleasure to know that my words could encourage you. Reading your poems ,I sometimes find a person who shares my thoughts.
        However,I am gonna stop using WP for sometime due to some reasons. I hope you can understand. But yes, once I am back ,I am gonna read the stuff I would have missed. So ,keep writing till then and always!!! I would be pleasured to have my self piled up by your poems.😂😂
        Lots of love to you .💜💜🌟💫✨❤🌹❤