Sunshine Blogger Award

The beautiful rays of The Sunshine Blogger Award has been shining on me a lot lately.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you so much Tanya, Mohamad Toutounji, Rishabh and Navin for nominating me.
I love you guys!

I was nominated by Tanya, and I did this award around March, I guess. She’s super-duper awesome. Go, read her blog.

Mohamad Toutounji nominated me on May 8th and I decided to add on to the previous award. Cause well, while I loooove awards, I would hate it if my blog consisted of more awards than poems. Check out his blog, he’s an amazing story-teller. I absolutely love his works.

Rishabh nominated me on May 13th, and I’m just merging it all together. He’s an awesome writer. I love his poems. Do check them out.

Navin nominated me on May 18th. He is definitely one of the best poets in WordPress. If you want to fall in love with some verses, Navin’s poems is a must visit!

Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blogging sites.
  2. Answer their questions.
  3. Nominate upto 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
  4. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog post.
  5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.

Tanya’s Questions:

1. What is your craziest way of expressing your happiness? Jumping like a crazy monkey until I’m too tired to move!
  2. If God is offering you a wish, what will you be asking for? A chance to meet my paternal grandma.
  3. What was your age when you travelled alone to a place? 19
  4. What is your favourite festival? Tihar
  5. What will you do when you get frustrated? Cry, and imagine millions of stories in which the person who caused me to be frustrated is suffering
  6. Do you know to play guitar? Yep, a little
  7. Have you ever thought you have done everything in life and you have nothing to do anymore? Nayy!
  8. Whom do you missing right now? Nobody
  9. What is sincere means to You? Idk! Got a lot of things, not easy to pinpoint.
  10. What is your actual goal in life? To write a book that gets turned into a movie!
  11. What is your favourite movie? I don’t have a favorite movie.

Mohamad Toutounji’s Questions:

1. Do you think that aliens exists? Oh yes, sometimes I think I’m an alien too!
  2. Do you believe in ghosts and paranormal stuff? Yep. I believe in everything, even dragons and unicorns.
  3. What movie can you watch over and over and not get tired of? Idk. Any movie, I guess.
  4. If you could get a paid three day break from hustle and bustle of life, where would you spend your vacation? Ummm… One day in Venus, one day in Mars, one day in Pluto. That’s as impossible as a paid three days break!
  5. What “old person” thing I do? Get to know me and you tell me! πŸ˜›
  6. What’s the funniest joke you know by heart? None
  7. What goal you think humanity is not focused on achieving? Humanity itself!
  8. What’s your favorite video game? Idk, Bad Toys maybe.
  9. What would you say to your younger self? Nothing. I’d just watch her make all the dumb mistakes. Cause that’s what made me, me.
  10. What’s one thing you love about yourself? One thing? That’s difficult to pick cause I’m awesome. πŸ˜›

Rishabh’s Questions:

1. What is motive of your blogging? Happiness!
  2. What will you do when you get frustrated? Cry and sleep.
  3. Do you know to playΒ guitar? Oh yes, but you gotta close your ears.
  4. Have you ever thought you have done everything in life and you have nothing to do anymore? Haha. Nope! I’ve so much to do.
  5. If you could get a paid three day break from hustle and bustle of life, where would you spend your vacation? On the moon.
  6. What β€œold person” thing I do. Idk!
  7. What’s the funniest joke you know by heart? None!
  8. Whom do you miss right now? YOU. πŸ˜€ Idk, not missing anyone rn.
  9. What’s one thing you love about yourself? Meh!
  10. What movie can you watch over and over and not get tired of? Life is a movie dear, and it ends when you do.

Navin’s Questions:

1. How long have you been blogging? Regularly blogging since a few months back, created my first blog a few years back.
  2. What country are you from? Nepal
  3. Do you believe in karma? Yep!
  4. Do you believe in past lives? Yep!
  5. If you were a drink, what would you be? A mix of all!
  6. If you could go back into any period of time, what would it be? To before I was born.
  7. Which moment would you remove from your life if you could? None!
  8. Who’s your favorite singer? I don’t have one fave.
  9. What do you love to talk about? Life
  10. Do you have pets? Yes. A Golden Retriever named Bruno.
  11. What’s your favorite show? The Big Bang Theory

My Questions:

Any 11 questions from above.

I nominate, YOU, the person who is reading this.

Happy blogging to all!

108 thoughts on “Sunshine Blogger Award

Thank you so much dear. And congratulations to you too cause I nominate you. Also, no pressures cause I know you’re overloaded with pending awards. I’m on the same page so I understand you. Haha… Loads of love! ❀️❀️❀️

Thank you so much dear Gorman. Also, congratulations to you too, cause I nominate YOU! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you so much dear! Also, congratulations to you too, cause I nominate you! I wouldn’t be here without the support of all my awesome readers. Much love to you! ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

You could answer the question, take a look at the rules… Or you could just be happy about it and do nothing. It’s completely up to you. Have a beautiful day! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

1. Mohamad Toutounji says:

Wow!
    Your answers were amazing
    Congrats
    And that was interesting to know that you’ll go on a vacation in the outer space
    I’ll try to put that in mind for my next vacation πŸ˜…

Thanks a million Shweta! And congratulations to you too, cause I nominate you. Also, I know I have an award pending form you. I’ll post it soon. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’•

2. Greg Dennison says:

I’m going to answer in character again… it is still August 1995, because I didn’t have time to write this week.

What was your age when you travelled alone to a place?
    I really haven’t ever yet, except that I’ve driven back and forth from home to university several times.

What will you do when you get frustrated?
    Shut down and get short-tempered with people

Do you know to play guitar?

Just the opposite. I’ve done a lot less than most 19-year-olds.

Whom do you missing right now?
    All my school friends from UJ. I’ll be moving back up next weekend, September 2. I can’t wait to get back.

What is sincere means to You?
    Honest and real.

What is your actual goal in life?
    I haven’t figured that out. Currently I plan to get my degree in mathematics from UJ. I’ll be done in 1998 or 1999, probably. I’ll probably just end up staying in school and being a mathematician and professor someday.

Do you think that aliens exists?
    If they do, they’re probably too far away for us to ever know.

Do you believe in ghosts and paranormal stuff?
    Hard to tell. I think a lot of unexplained things aren’t what we think they are.

What movie can you watch over and over and not get tired of?
    Ferris Bueller’s Day Off

What β€œold person” thing I do?
    Vote Republican

What goal you think humanity is not focused on achieving?
    I think of goals more in the individual sense

What’s your favorite video game?
    The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

What would you say to your younger self?
    Don’t be so afraid to make friends. A lot of people out there really do like you.

What’s one thing you love about yourself?
    I’m good at school.

1. Greg Dennison says:

Oops, I put the vacation question in there without an answer… I probably would have said any of the places where the cute girls I talk to on the Internet live. Meeting people on the Internet was still a new thing to 19-year-old me.