Mohamad Toutounji nominated me for The Original Outstanding Blogger Award. He’s been such an important support in my blogging journey. His kind words keep uplifting me every single time. I don’t think I can ever thank him enough for all the support he keeps showering me. Do check out his blog, he writes amazing stories.
So, the Rules:
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
Mohamad Toutounji’s Questions:
- What’s the funniest word in the English language? IDK, can’t think of anything right now.
- How do you make yourself sleep when you can’t seem to get to sleep? Read this Sleepless Nights
- What are some of the best vacations you’ve had? Any time spent with my fam seems like a vacay to me. I love it!
- What’s the craziest video you’ve ever seen? My memory suck. I don’t remember anything.
- What’s the worst hairstyle you’ve ever had? I’m not an experimental person with my hair.
- What habit do you have now that you wish you started much earlier? Nothing.
- What movie or book do you know the most quotes from? If I start listing it down, I’ll spend an entire night. So… let’s save it for some other day.
- What was one of the most interesting concerts you’ve been to? I hate loud music. When I was a kid, my dad took me to a concert. I started crying and we left.
- What’s the most annoying noise? Chalk squeaking.
- What trend are you tired of? The show-off trend.
As always, my question remains the same and the nomination is open to all.
Loads of love!! <3 <3