Four awesome bloggers nominated me for Awesome Blogger Award. So, I guess I must be pretty awesome. Haha. Jk, jokes apart, thank you so much for nominating me. You have been such an amazing support system in my blogging journey.
Tanya: Tanya’s blog buddingspark is one of the happiest blogs in WordPress. She blogs about her instant weird thoughts and motivations. Also, her pencil sketches are super cool. She’s simply wow!
Haroon: Haroon is a super sweet person and a really awesome person. My very first blogging friend. Check out his blog, it’s full of superb poetry and amazing flowers!
Rishabh: Rishabh is one of my closest friends is WordPress. One of the most reliable person I’ve met. He’s simply aweeeesooomee. Visit his blog, it’s super awesome too!
Sidharth: He’s a super amazing person. Amidst the many of us running after stats, he’s one beautiful soul who connects to each of his reader on a personal level. And of course, he writes super well. Check out his blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate upto 5 bloggers and ask them 10 new questions.
- Inform them of their nomination.
- What is your favourite actor, actress and movie? My ex boyfriend, My ex best-friend and Life! (Before you ask, they didn’t run away together)
- What is your dream for future? I’m always dreaming about a lot of things…
- Which type of serial and movies you like? Any type!
- Is co education is right or wrong? Right.
- Which is best relationship relatives or friends? I really don’t trust the species called homo sapiens.
- What is the main purpose of your blog? Happiness.
- Who is your favourite writer which inspired you for blog writing? Amrutha Pagad. (In case you’re wondering who’s she, she’s my friend.)
- Which is preferred Boy or Girl/ friendship relationship or friend ship? FRIENDSHIP!
- What is your favourite event in your life? Life itself is an event.
- Favorite place to visit? Entire universe.
- Describe life in three words? It is uncertain.
- Describe love in three words? Is uncertain too!
- What advice would you give your teenage self? Nothing!
- If someone is showing ego then what will you do? Depends.
- Few words for art? Few words are too less…
- You happen to find a hundred bucks in your jeans after you’ve washed it. What would you spend it on? Idk, nothing!
- Favourite quote? Be the star you’re meant to be, not a gem on somebody’s ring.
- Favourite flower? Also tell the characteristics? All.
- Favorite color? Also tell the characteristics? Green cause nature.
- What were the challenges before you started blogging? Nothing. 😀
- What kind of motive your blog has now? Idk, it just makes me happy.
- Any tips for us, your fellow bloggers? Enjoy it!
- What’s something that you want to learn? A lot of things!
- What kind of books or blogs you read? Anything and everything!
- Any mistake that you remember from your past? Let’s not go down that lane. Enjoy life now!
- How does it feel when you get likes or comments from bloggers? I feel, wow! Wow! Wowww! Woooahhhow!
- If you had a chance to do something that doesn’t bound you at all, what would you like to do? Write.
- Some of your favorite persons from your real or virtual life. I don’t want to list it down, but you’re on the list, Rishabh
- Any memorable event in your life. Yeahh, but let’s not go to the past!
- A memory that is closest to your heart & what did it make you feel like in that moment? I don’t really have a memory I can choose. I guess its the feeling of being safe and loved that’s common in all the memories I hold close to my heart.
- What is your definition of happiness? That lighthearted feeling.
- Tell 5 words that best describe you. Wild, Scared, Crazy (I guess 3 shall suffice!)
- Tell me about a funny incident from your life that to this day makes you laugh & smile? Idk. I’m not really a remember incidents and memory person. I remember the time by the emotions I feel.
- What’s your secret talent/skill that other people might not be aware of? If I tell you, that wouldn’t be a secret.
- What’s your all favorite dish? Pizza and Pasta <3
- What is your dream in life, what is it that you truly aspire? To be happy!
- What would be your advice to new/ fellow bloggers? Don’t blog if you’re just doing it for the stats. Do it if you love it.
- What are your future posts going to be about or what would be the themes/ genres of your upcoming posts? Poetry!
- An honest piece of advice/ suggestion that you’d like to share with me, which would help me learn & grow as a blogger? Don’t ever stop and believe that you’re awesome!
I nominate, YOU. And the questions are any 10 from above.
Loads of love to you. Happy blogging!