A new award!!
I never thought I’d be getting this much love and support on my blogging journey. Super duper thank you to every single one of you.
Now, about the Ideal Inspiration Blog Award. I was nominated for this by:
Nabeeha Jameel: Her blog Brain Storms has a little bit of everything from Mandalas and Doodles to outfit inspiration and articles about food. She’s super talented. Go check out her blog!
Kashvi Dani: Her blog A Bookworm’s Blog, is definitely something any bookworm can relate to. Go read!
Ismael: His blog This Engrained Heart, is a go-to for amazing heartfelt poetry. Go dive in!
Bold Girl: I nominated her, and then, she nominated me. Now, I’m nominating her again. We’re on a cycle of nominations cause we write about similar stuff and think similar things. She writes a teeny bit better than me though. So, go check out her blog.
Thank you so much, both of you! Not just for this award, but for the constant support you guys keep showing me. Love you with all my heart.
Now, the rules:
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog .
- Who is your role model? Many people.
- What is your all-time favorite memory? I don’t have a favorite memory.
- What is the most beautiful place you have ever been to? Home!
- Do you feel like a leader or a follower? None, I’m better off alone.
- What food do you crave most often? Pizza!
- What was your biggest failure and what did you learn from it? I’m still failing. I’m still learning. Life is confusing.
- What do you find the most frustrating about blogging? Sometimes I forget to enjoy blogging and start running after stats. That’s frustrating, cause, this is my space where I write stuff I want. This was never meant to be a stats race.
- What’s your current read and next read? I’m in the middle of The Queen of Hearts and The Wuthering Heights. I really gotta stop jumping books.
- Describe yourself in three words. Wild, Scared, Crazy!
- What new hobby did you pick up during isolation/quarantine? Cooking.
- Why do you write? Writing makes me smile.
- You have explained why you write, so what do you expect from us readers? Smile along with me.
- I am sure that you know that I am Deaf, but what would you say to any Deaf person when you see them? “Hi,” that’s what I would say to any person, along with a big bright smile.
- What is your strength? I don’t know.
- What is your advice to every writer and reader? Do what makes you smile.
- Why Blogging? Cause, I like it!
- What has been the best thing that happened to you once you started your journey as a Blogger or anything that you’d like to share with us that you’ve learnt from Blogging? I’ve been happier.
- What would you like to say about me and my blogs – Both negative and positive? Positive: I love the way you write. Negative: I envy the way you write.
- Share a funny incident that would make your readers laugh. My memory sucks!!
- Any advise you would like to give for anyone who gets demotivated or has just recently started Blogging? Don’t chase the likes or the views, enjoy what you do.
I know the rules says 9, but I really don’t like numbers. So, I nominate each and every person reading this.
Thank you so much for dropping by. And thank you everyone for nominating me.