Mad Love

“I’m done,” I say,
Over and over again.
I try making a clean-cut,
But… There’s always a but.

My friends give me a hundred reasons,
Counting all your treasons.
And if, they knew it all,
They’d kidnap me by nightfall.

I have a list longer than theirs,
Laced with insecurities and fears,
Each one telling me to run away,
But my heart is here to stay.

A life with you is torture,
Some days it’s utter horror.
Yet a life without you,
Seems so cold and blue.

I’m stronger than that, I keep saying.
Yet, it’s you I’m always defending.
And when I thinking of leaving,
I feel like I’m almost dying.

Find me on Insta: Wild Scared Crazy

Featured imaged by: Engin Akyurt from Pexels

103 thoughts on “Mad Love

1. summerhilllane says:

This is exactly how I feel about divine masculine but I could not have expressed it so poetically and eloquently. So beautiful. Thank you ❀️

1. summerhilllane says:

I have been very well and focused on a beautiful life even without my DM. Seeing the humour in it too. Sending you lots of love ❀️

2. Vanya Rajwar says:

Ahh! This resonated so well with me! Love, at its peak feels so blissful but when the flames die down especially due to any treason they scorch you through and through!
    How we wish we could forget such treacherous love but fall into the void time and again.
    Loved the words!! ❀

True… Love is truly a complicated thing. 😬😬
      Thank you so much, dear. So glad you loved it. β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

1. kweikucheif says:

No, guess we got to move to WhatsApp or email, I’m not on both social media mentioned.

Use the mail I sent to you as my iMessage and if you are using WhatsApp too hit me up on β€ͺ+233235424383‬

3. Bill says:

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one
    and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments?
    If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.
    Hi, I do believe this is a great website. I
    stumbledupon it πŸ˜‰ I may revisit yet again since I book-marked
    it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other
    people. I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really fastidious
    article on building up new webpage. http://car.com

my site – Bill

Thank you so much, Bill. Using links in the comments sends the comments to spam, so your comment was marked as spam. It didn’t even show up in my notification. Thank you so much for dropping by.

4. gdejemeri.com says:

Does Audible Work?
    You get a free audiobook and take out a free trial of Audible.
    This really is among the classics or even an originals.

At the end of the trial, you can purchase a monthly subscription of Audible.
    You will need to sign up for the membership.
    Audible awards with one charge each month. You can take advantage of this credit to purchase Audible audio books in different