Vile Mother Nature

Oh dear, mother nature,
Your parenting is fucked up.
They say, “You’re beautiful.”
And I don’t deny it.
They say you’re vulnerable,
That’s true to some extent.
But don’t you dare act all saintly,
You can be very ghastly.

You’re the reason we’re alive,
You give everything to sustain life.
For that I’m eternally grateful,
I don’t know how do I ever thank you.
But you are pure evil too,
All the tragic things that you do.
You give life, and you take it too.
To the innocent, you’re unjust too.

What joy do you get,
From making spidy eat their mommy?
Do you think it’s a TV show,
All the disasters that you throw?
What reason do you have,
To take children from their parents?
I can’t even list it down,
How you’ve made us all mourn.

Yet you act all so vulnerable,
But, you’re the most powerful.
You can heal yourself, don’t you?
All of us, you can just toss away.
You’re an evil sadistic thing,
Don’t fake that damsel in distress.
Oh dear, mother nature,
Now I see your true nature.

Inspiration: Conversation with Bentrein, read his Spidy Tales

Featured Image by: Stefan Keller from Pixabay

73 thoughts on “Vile Mother Nature

1. bentrein says:

Thanks so much for the link! And I fully subscribe to the emotion in this poem… Having said that, it reminds me of this cartoon I once saw. Alpha Centauri asks the Sun: “How are things?” The Sun answers: “Fine, but my third planet has a bad case of humanity.” “Oh,” replies Alpha Centauri, “don’t worry. That will sort itself out ina few million years “

2. Ishita Gupta says:

This was….so incredible. Such a wonderful thought expressed powerfully and beautifully through your words.
    Sometimes, it does seem mother nature is sadistic……

Have a wonderful weekend honey❤💞

You too have a beautiful weekend, Ishita. ❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️ I hope nature doesn’t throw anything more, we’re done for the entire year… But who knows? She can be pretty mean.

1. Ishita Gupta says:

True…..after the cyclones hit the east coast, I was beyond shocked. Then the locust attack….and now cyclone in Maharashtra and Gujarat….. this year sure is one hell of a year.

Love and hugs❤

1. dixitmrityunjay says:

I’m doing fine, thanks for asking. It’s weird, alright, I have to prepare for a Machine Drawing paper my college is conducting but no drawing is coming in the test as it’ll be an online MCQ quiz from home.😂 Never thought such a day’ll come. How you doing ?

3. The Bold Girl says:

While a lot of destructions are happening due to our own acts, there’s no denying that the nature is unjust, just like the people on this planet.

I loved these lines ❤️
    “I don’t know how do I ever thank you.
    But you are pure evil too,
    All the tragic things that you do.
    You give life, and you take it too.”

Btw, your Mother Nature looks hot af.😍🤣🤣

Haha… For so many things dear, starting with the poem you wrote for me, to all the support you’ve been giving me… Life has been hectic lately, and sleep has been bare minimum… So please don’t feel sad if I don’t comment or give short replies… Writing a poem daily itself seems almost impossible lately… And all the pending award… I feel so damn guilty… Love you loads and loads… Hopefully I’ll be able wrap up stuff soon. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

2. The Bold Girl says:

You’re doing great!🤗 But yeah, sleep is important too (That’s a different thing, I am having a difficult time in sleeping too)🤣🤣

The poetry I wrote for you was coz I felt like it all of a sudden and the rest of the reasons, I’ve already told you the very same day.😊😊

Keep writing!

You’re a really wonderful person. You keep me motivated to write. 😍😍😍 I really hope you sleep on time and stay healthy! ♥️♥️♥️♥️