The Original Outstanding Blogger Award!!!

Mohamad Toutounji nominated me for The Original Outstanding Blogger Award. He’s been such an important support in my blogging journey. His kind words keep uplifting me every single time. I don’t think I can ever thank him enough for all the support he keeps showering me. Do check out his blog, he writes amazing stories.

So, the Rules:

1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
  2. Answer the questions provided.
  3. Create 7 unique questions.
  4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
  5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!

This award was created by Colton Beckwith.

Mohamad Toutounji’s Questions:

1. What’s the funniest word in the English language? IDK, can’t think of anything right now.
  2.  How do you make yourself sleep when you can’t seem to get to sleep? Read this Sleepless Nights
  3. What are some of the best vacations you’ve had? Any time spent with my fam seems like a vacay to me. I love it!
  4. What’s the craziest video you’ve ever seen? My memory suck. I don’t remember anything.
  5.  What’s the worst hairstyle you’ve ever had? I’m not an experimental person with my hair.
  6. What habit do you have now that you wish you started much earlier? Nothing.
  7. What movie or book do you know the most quotes from? If I start listing it down, I’ll spend an entire night. So… let’s save it for some other day.
  8. What was one of the most interesting concerts you’ve been to? I hate loud music. When I was a kid, my dad took me to a concert. I started crying and we left.
  9.  What’s the most annoying noise? Chalk squeaking.
  10. What trend are you tired of? The show-off trend.

As always, my question remains the same and the nomination is open to all.

Loads of love!! ❤ ❤

114 thoughts on “The Original Outstanding Blogger Award!!!

1. Mohamad Toutounji says:

Congrats
    I am honored that you accepted my nomination
    Loved your answers
    Thank you for your kind words about me
    I really appreciate your support
    ❤️❤️💜💜🌹🌹

I don’t think you’ll ever understand how important you’re to me. You’re such a sweet person and an amazing friend. I’m so glad I met you here. Also, being honest I haven’t been reading your stories lately. Have been super slumped with work and I like reading all the parts at once. So, I’m just gonna wrap up a few stuff and get back to reading all your awesome stories. Also, you sketch awesome. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

1. Mohamad Toutounji says:

Aww thank you very much dear
        Oh i do understand
        You should also know that your support has taken my blog to a whole new level
        And as for my stories, no problem at all.
        Just take your time with them
        There is no rush
        I know that you are a busy person
        Wish you best of luck
        Loads of love to you my dearest and special friend 💜💜❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹

1. H.R Phoenix, Author says:

Your welcome 😊
        I’m great thanks!
        ❤️
        Oh, I thought because of the thing we were doing – who can comment first thing 😂 So I thought you weren’t commenting to let me win. Oh well, just checking!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2. H.R Phoenix, Author says:

Really?
        Well he’s a lotttt less talkative these days!
        😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lil Phoenix is vomiting a lot 😒
        I took him to the vets and it turns out he’s constipating 🙄🙄🙄
        Just what I need!
        He’s getting a lil better now.
        Hopefully he won’t stick up my house anymore…😒😒😒

Do you have anny pets?

Haha! I have a pet dog, Bruno. I keep him up all night long, my brother keeps him up all day long. He’s just super lethargic these days, and he really just wants to sleep. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you so much, dear. And congratulations to you too cause i nominate you. 🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰💕💕💕♥️♥️♥️❤️❤️❤️ How have you been?

2. Silver Stone says:

Woohoo! WildHeart’s on a roll! You deserve this award, and I hope you get more in the future. 💐💐

Yep, #9 is straight out annoying! Anything that scratches a blackboard just grinds your gears (especially nails, forks, and chalks) 😤

Haha… That sound really sucks… 😂😂😂 Thanks a million. And congratulations to you too cause I nominate you. 🤗🤗🤗😘😘❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️🥰🥰🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗🤗

That’s nice to know. We hate the same things… 😂😂😂 Thank you so much, Shweta. And congratulations to you too, cause I nominate you. 🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘💕💕💕❣️❣️❣️💓💓💓❣️♥️♥️

1. SIMRAN TOTLANI says:

Aww…Thats really sweet and kind of you..
        Thank you so much for one more Nomination dear…As soon as I get time I will posting all the Nominations…Thanks A Million for the wonderful Nomination…..I accept it….

1. MPA says:

Thank you so much, you deserve this so so much ♥ ♥ however, I apologise because I don’t think I’ve done enough for this award but I’m so happy that you nominated me❤❤❤ I’m truly sorry but thank you so much! I hope you understand 🙂 once again, very well deserved and congratulations!!

I definitely understand, dear. And super duper thank you! I nominated you cause the support you keep showing me made me come to this point. So, you definitely deserve it. Anyways, have a beautiful day. Keep reading. And you write awesome! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️