The Pedophiles

Eww, ugh, disgusting,
Damn! They are monsters.
That’s what I’ve been saying,
For as long as I remember.

Well, who wouldn’t?
They make my blood curl.
They have sexual fantasies,
About tiny little babies.

But a teeny bit of research,
Put me in state of shock.
It’s a mental disorder,
They are sick for real.

Damn you, pedophiles!
As disgusting as you are,
I could never imagine,
You are the victims.

Of a mental disorder so vile,
Your judgement, it spoils,
Your humanity, it kills,
Your dignity, it strips.

The world is judging,
And I’m no different.
So, forget us all,
Visit a psychiatrist.

Featured image by Donald Tong from Pexels

82 thoughts on “The Pedophiles

1. Matt P says:

Always challenging morals, I see. That’s bold and cool of you, Shreya. Not all can write and go against everyone’s perception. Go girl! 👍🏼👍🏼❤

2. Silver Stone says:

Well, pedos are sickos. Their fantasies sure do disgust, like nearly everyone. It makes you wonder whether they have any sort of remorse if they try to escape punishment, or even commit even more heinous acts…..

As always, you’ve succeeded in sharing your views and emotions on this atrocious case. Great job, WildHeart!😁

What they do is utterly disgusting… But I wish we could let go of our judgement against them and help them get better so that the world can be a safer place… But I myself am disgusted by them… I feel pity that it’s not upto them as it’s a disease… But still it’s ewwwww…

It’s like they must be punished for the henios things they do… Yet, they are not in control, they are sick for real who need medicines and proper psychiatric treatment…

This is the ugly side of a human’s brain… Pedophilia is a disease, and there are medication and treatment… But people rarely reach out to a psychiatrist because of all the judgement we have against them… Well, I’m no saint, I judge them harshly too… But I wish we could be better people and help them go and get help they need so that the world is a safer place…
      Thank you so much for all your support, Rashmi! 💕💕

But if I came across a pedophile, I don’t think I can be kind enough to convince him to go to a psychiatrist… I’d report it to the police, get the person jailed… The person will rot in the jail along with his illness and when he’s released, he’d still be sick, he’d still be dangerous…
        Talking about it and acting on it is different. I don’t think I’m kind enough or courageous enough to do the right thing.

3. Simon says:

A beautiful reading!! Loved the msg “The world is judging,
    And I’m no different.
    So, forget us all,
    Visit a psychiatrist.” 😂 A little humour in the end. Enjoyed reading!!

Thank you so much, Simon. So glad you liked it. I was actually being honest towards the end. Pedophilia can be treated upto some extent with medicines… 🤗🤗

4. Era says:

Very well written, Shreya ❣❣
    There are a lot of mental disorders that people don’t know about and if they know, they don’t seek advice or treatments and also it is also due to society trauma 😅😅
    Beautiful poetry 🤗💕

5. Chetna says:

Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches!
    We can only imagine and that too, not really, what plight it must be to have that kind of pain. The pain which is seen as a threat by society, the pain which doesn’t justify the people’s definitions of it!! 🙊
    I know it’s a lot easier said than done but you have done a great job! Really💜💫💫💫✨🌟

6. Kaylen says:

The conflicting emotions in this speaks well…you say hell no to them but at the same time claim they need help. Great job Sheyra! I am utterly proud of this poem bc of that conflicting and usually opinion. A wonderful poem💗💗

Your ability to look beyond the horror of their actions and predilections to see their own need for help is commendable! This is well written and thoughtful. All judgement of others holds its own behavior which has its own negativity. You are truly mastering your writing. So proud, Shreya! ❤

Thank you so so so so so much, Brad! This means a lot to me, like every other comment of yours does. 🙈🙈🙈🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕😘😘 Much love! ♥️♥️♥️

8. Navin says:

This is the amazing thing about you….that you keep bringing up the issues….facts….hard realities…that are difficult to digest….their disgust….how they gut out….the small children….I’ve never understood….I would never….nor have I any compassion / sympathy for them….no matter how mentally sick they are….their cruelty is beyond forgiveness….Thx for such a sad sharing 🖤

1. Navin says:

You’re welcome Shreya. It’s a sweet thought & i wish that too….”before they already abuse an innocent.”….but only if they knew….just like a serial killer

Thank you so much, Pritish. So glad you liked it. ❤️❤️❤️ It’s not easy to be nice to people who do something so henios. And if I met one, I don’t think I’ll be nice.

9. bentrein says:

Please don’t hate me, but I believe it’s even more cruel than you write; I believe, and quite a few people with me, that pedophiles were born that way; there’s no curing it. Having such a preference hard wired into ones brain is a very cruel fate, I don’t wish for anybody. It takes a strong will never to act on it! I pity them, and yet I have no mercy for those who practise it. Inconsentual sex is unacceptable; period. Do I need to explain why there’s no space in this world for practising pedophiles?

I don’t hate you. I totally agree with you. I just wish they do whatever possible to stop themselves from engaging in such a crime. I really think they should be cured or put away before they do anything.

1. bentrein says:

Curing that, is as easy as curing being gay. Thankfully for the latter, in quite a big part of the world, practising is possible. Putting a pedophile away as a preventive measure would be lovely, but how to find them… Life’s complex. I wish nature would not fuck with anyone’s mind like that…