The Human Diary

We talk all day long,
And I find it beautiful.
How I can tell you anything,
And rant about life.

I pour out my insecurities,
Tell you my deepest secrets.
Damn! How did we get so close?
Why do I trust you so much?

From fights with my boyfriend,
To issues with my family,
I tell you literally everything,
You’re my human personal diary.

Yet some days I just stare,
At your name on my phone.
I fear texting a simple, “Hi!”
Don’t want to be intrusive.

I guess there is a line,
That we all draw.
Intentionally, or not,
We are all bound.

Featured image by: cottonbro from Pexels

155 thoughts on “The Human Diary

1. rishabh kumar says:

true Shreya buddy, we do try not to… but intentionally or not it happens, may be cause we try more of not loosing it whereas we should enjoy that time together. I don’t know…. what do you say?… well it can be anything else too, depends on person’s perceptions

I really don’t understand those lines, no point in changing stuff I don’t understand… Like why draw them? How do you know where did you draw it? How to draw it??? Ughh!!! … Too complicated 😂

I guess the person this is about has read it already… Idk, if the person knows who it’s for though… Let’s keep that a mystery! Cause it’s about, not just one person.😂😂😂

2. 𝑹𝒐𝑩𝑰𝑵 🌋 says:

Really nice and emotional! 😄

The photo scares me, though! Is she really sitting on a harbour wall? 🤦‍♂️

I’ve always found places where you have a sheer drop to a large, deep body of water quite terrifying!

Thank you so much, Robin!! 🤗🤗😘😘💞😘💞💞❤️❤️❤️❣️❣️❣️ I’ve always loved water bodies, I really like the idea of looking at them from a great height, diving into the water… 😂😂😂

WordPress is kinda like a diary for me where I pour my thoughts… And I always have you to cheer me up! You’re my personal sunshine. 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❣️❣️❣️❣️ Much love! 💞💞💞💞💞🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘

Awww… 🥰🥰🥰 So glad you found this worthy of sharing with your bestfriend. You write awesome too… Your words are heartwarming! Love them! ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘

3. aathmana02 says:

Hey wild scared crazy! (Aka Shreya. Yeah I know that😃😄)
    I got to find about your blog via all the support you are pouring me by liking all my posts and not to forget about phoenix!
    I checked your blog and you know what??
    It’s Brilliant!!!

Thank you so so so much, dear! This means a looooooot to me. So glad you’re linking my works. Loads and loads of love to you! 🤗😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❣️❣️❣️💞💞💞😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

1. aathmana02 says:

Haha!! Heavy? Royal person? I receive many such comments about my name!! My grandfather put this name for me and he was a scholar and a writer of Malayalam language. Perhaps that’s why!😅
        I LOVEEEEEEEE my name and I miss him!