The Penable Award

Have you heard of Joy? I’m not talking about happiness. I’m talking Joy from The Yellow Brick Ave, who never fails to give me the happy vibes. Also, she finds me inspiring; and that got me over the moon. Check out her blog, her poems are super stunning.

This beautiful person nominated me for The Pennable Award for the first time. I don’t think, I can ever thank her enough, not just for this nomination but all the support she keeps showing me.

The second time, I got it as I was the runner-up of Thursday Poetry Contest, hosted by H. R Phoenix, with my poem Our Kind Of Sundays. Do read my poem, it’s kinda cute! And thank you, Phoenix, you’re such a wonderful person.

The third time, I was nominated by one of my favorite persons in WordPress. She’s Kaylen, the weaver of words. I could go pages and pages on about how awesome she is, but why don’t you find it out for yourself. Visit her blog!

So, the rules…

1. Tag your post with the #penableaward
  2. Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
  3. Thank the person that nominated you
  4. Tell us what your writing talent is
  5. Answer three questions that you have been asked
  6. Nominate three inspiring people for this award.
  7. Let them know of their nomination
  8. Give them three new questions to answer!

H. R Phoenix, I know you love me too, and I really hope you don’t hate me for discarding rule number 2, 4, 7 and 8. 2 cause, I’d rather use the logo as featured image. 4 cause IDK. 7 and 8 cause I’m super lazy!!!

Joy’s Questions:

1. If you could live anywhere in the world other than where you live right now, where would you choose? I don’t know. Can I get a free trail, where I can live one month in each place all over the world?
  2. Who was your favorite author when you were a child? Ann M. Martin
  3. Do you prefer warm drinks (like coffee, tea, or hot cocoa) or cold drinks (like lemonade or smoothies, etc.)? Cold coffee!!

Kaylen’s Questions:

1. Who has inspired you the most in your life? Life itself!
  2. Do you have any weird or unique fears? If so what are they? I don’t know.
  3. What is your favorite thing to write about? Life!

My Nominees:

Chole cause at her age, I was probably crying to my mom about how I hate green vegetables. It’s awesome to see her blog at she a tender age.

Bharath cause conversations with him sparks the inspiration for most of my poems. Also, cause I know he has awards pending and I just want to load him up. Blehhh… πŸ˜›

H. R Phoenix, don’t kill me for messing up one more rules. I hope you understand me and rules don’t get along. The third nomination stands open to all.

My questions = 3 questions you like

Much love.

225 thoughts on “The Penable Award

I’m good. Also, I nominate you for this award. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ I missed talking to you too… πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

2. Mohamad Toutounji says:

Pretty much blogging
        It’s kinda my full time work
        I’ve been posting chapters of my new story and i did a Q&A a week ago
        I also posted a movie review

Nicee… I was pretty much off WordPress for the past two days. Except posting and replying to comments. Have to go and see your blog. 😍😍😍😍 Now I’m excited. 😍😍😍😍🀩🀩🀩🀩

Yeahh, thank you Navin. While your comments usually makes me wanna jump with joy, this one is making me want to hide… I know I have one award pending from you, I’ll post it soon. I haven’t forgotten about it. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€οΈπŸ’ž

1. Navin says:

Oh…I didn’t mean in that way…I wasn’t even thinking of that by the way….So you gotta jump with joy….Coz I know, every particle of yours is full of creative supply….So don’t ever talk about to hide….it’s just the begining of the praises you’ll get from everyone for your beautiful writings…so you better click the button, that says unhide πŸ˜˜πŸ€—β€οΈβœ¨

Haha Navin… You always make me smile, and want to rhyme… I know you didn’t mean it that way, you didn’t have to say… It’s just in my head, everyday before I go to bed… So, I’ll do it soon, cause your sweet gesture is a boon! πŸ€—πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’žπŸ’žβ€οΈβ€οΈβ£οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

1. Joy says:

Oh my gosh, Shreya! You’re gonna make me cry with your sweet words. Thank you for answering my questions and thank you for all the support that you’ve shown me!

Me too… I’d like to travel all over the world. But not just for a day, I want to stay, make friends, see what’s life like in different parts of the world… Also, I’d like to nominate you for this. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ’žπŸ’žβ£οΈβ£οΈ

1. Gersom Clark says:

Shreya…I’m speechless and honored! 😊 I don’t know how to repay your nominations.🀲 I’m grateful for this WildHeart!πŸ™Œ Yes, it is good to stay for more days, meeting new and old friends,🀝 eating what is unique, feeling the vibe, and seeing important landmarks of the place. I’m thinking of around the world🌏 in 80 days. Someday!πŸ™‚πŸ‘

2. Gersom Clark says:

Shreya, I’ll take that opportunity. I’ve always wanted to go to Nepal in 2011-2012 but we were working remotely only in two projects on Risk Sensitive Land Use Planning in the Kathmandu Valley involving the KMC and local government units. That was a long time ago but I’d like to go there and see the valley and the things that we just wrote in the reports and the risk-sensitive land use plan. πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Seems like you know more about Nepal than I do. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You can tell me about stuff I don’t know and I can introduce you to stuff you don’t know. 😍

4. Gersom Clark says:

That would be a great idea, Shreya!😊 There are many things that we don’t know what happened when the plan was implemented and how resilient KV is now. More so, I would like to know interesting things not found on (boring) technical profile reports. I like these exchanges. But I’m sure, you know more on your country. Then, how about stuff on the Philippines. πŸ‘

Bruno got a bath today. So he’s clean… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜ And there’s something I’ve being meaning to ask you, but I’m super nervous… πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

2. Anushk@ says:

That’s good…Bruno must be in a bad mood today…coz my noodle hates bathingπŸ˜‚
        Common Shreya…why are you nervous…how can I make you comfortable tell me?❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️we are friends right?

Haha… Would you like to do a poem collab??? I’m super stunned by your words, and idk if I’ll be able to match your level… But I really want to give it a shot! πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

4. Anushk@ says:

Shreya…are you serious?
        Lemme tell you…I am nowhere at your level..you are way more than that. And I always use to tell you…I love your work…you are amazing ❀️❀️❀️

You don’t have to match anything. You are way incredible..!!

And I would love do a collab with you…infact I would be more than happy πŸ˜€β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβœ¨

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ You make me so happy every time Anushka! πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ So, how would you like to do it? By mail or insta or Google docs …? What suits you?

6. Anushk@ says:

Common Shreya… don’t say this❀️❀️

What about mail?

I am not much active on insta… though I have an account..but I don’t use it much..!!

Thank you so much, Saba. And congratulations to you too, cause I nominate you. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β£οΈβ£οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Coffee always! 😍😍😍 Me and a friend of mine even did a poem on that, he likes tea and I love coffee… It’s called ‘the taste of two lovers’ πŸ€ͺπŸ™ˆ I wrote the coffee part, he wrote the tea part. 😍

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ Don’t be sorry… πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ You’re super kind and adorable too! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Haha Rashmi… You never fail to be the bright beautiful light to make my day all the more amazing… So, cause you always make me so very happy, I want to nominate you for this. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ£οΈβ£οΈπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Yep! I’m nominating you in the comments. Plus I opened this award to all, I mentioned those two names cause one is a 11 year old kid who really needs all the support in the world and second is a friend I like to annoy. πŸ˜¬πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’žπŸ’žβ£οΈβ£οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

1. SIMRAN TOTLANI says:

Thank you so much for Nominating me..It means a lot to me dear..Its a pleasure…Just one request,I will take some time to post about the same..I hope its fine..
        Happy to know that you are supporting both of them..Good work…Keep it up…Thanks again for Nominating me….Means a lot

Take all the time you need dear. You’ve been a constant support in my blogging journey and that means so so so much to me. Thank you so much, dear! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β£οΈβ£οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’žβ€οΈβ£οΈβ€οΈ

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β£οΈβ£οΈπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ