Oooh, I must be super lucky! I got nominated for Vincent Ehindero Award for the fifth time!!
So, I’m combining it all together instead of making four different posts. I was nominated by Tanya Sheik, Ritisha, Shweta, thebibliophilewriter and Navin. Thank you so much, all of you, for nominating me!
Tanya’s blog buddingspark celebrates little things in life and sprinkles joy to all its readers.
Whereas, Ritisha’s blog ritisha.blog explores her journey in life and her love for writing.
And Shweta’s blog, https://thesoulsearchersite.wordpress.com/ is a beautiful collection awesome line and poems.
thebibliophilewriter’s blog, https://itsthebibliophile.wordpress.com/ is one of those rare blogs which captures emotion in the form of poetry so very intricately.
Navin is definitely one of the best poets in WordPress. If you want to fall in love with some verses, Navin’s poems is a must visit!
Thank you so so so so so much Tanya, Ritisha, Shweta, thebibliophilewriter and Navin!
If you have already read this before, feel free to scroll down to Navin’s questions. That’s the only thing new here. 😛
- What occupies you, the whole day (these days)? – Mommy, Daddy, Bro & Bruno!
- Do you have passion except writing, name one? – Reading (Fiction)
- If you could give one brilliant thing to your mom, what it ‘ll be? – Turn her to a small kid once again
- If I tell pencil, what will come to your mind at first? – A cylindrical wooden thing with lead inside it
- If you could get the chance to direct a film, what zone it will be? – Idk, whatever I get. But you could check out my short film, Aftermath. I made it a few years ago while I was studying in India.
- What is your favourite aspect of blogging? –Writing, I’m head over heels in love with words!
- What is your favourite social media platform, and why? –Idk, don’t have any preference.
- Are you more of an indoors or outdoors person? –Depends on my mood!
- Tell me a weird fact about yourself! – I’ve got too many, and to mention one would insult the rest!
- What is your favourite season? –Happy season!
- What is your favourite memory? –I’ve got too many, and to mention one would insult the rest!
- Cats or dogs? – Cats obviously, but my dog Bruno wouldn’t let me have one. And I adore him more than any other cats or dogs in the world.
- If you were an only child, would you wish to have siblings? –Yep! I love my siblings.
- What is your favourite ice-cream flavour? –All ice-creams are my favourite!
- What three wishes would you ask from a genie? –Wishes don’t come true if it’s told in open. 😛
- What’s the last movie that you watched? Predestination.
- What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Sleep, or watch the rain.
- What are you doing to beat the lockdown blues? I’m actually enjoying this lockdown. There are no blues.
- How long can you go without using your phone? Idk, depends…
- What do you most value in your friends? Friends themselves…
- Do you have a favourite fictional character? What makes her/him your favourite? Idk… Really don’t have one.
- Winter or Summer? Winter, always!
- What is love, in your point of view? Something that can’t be described in words…
- What is your favorite movie or TV show? Big Bang Theory, Breaking Bad, and (my answers keep changing for this one…)
- If you could time travel, where (when?) would you go? To every where and every time….
- Describe yourself using one word? Real.
- Would you rather die or live alone? Both!
- What is your phobia/Which animal are you afraid of? Humans.
- Are you a loud person, soft spoken or in between type? Mix of all, depending upon the situation.
- From which country, state and city do you belong from and currently live in? Nepal
- Which is you favourite book/movie? Wuthering Heights.
- One interesting fact about you? I’m interesting. Picking only one thing would be disrespectful to my interesting. Lol!
- Which subject do/did you despised at school? Nepali and Social Studies
- Are you a Mommy’s or a Daddy’s child? Both!
- Are you a nerd,jock or a geek? Please don’t label me.
- What is blogging for you? Idk. One place that makes me feel appreciated? Lol!
- If you are given a chance to travel in a different country, which country would you choose & why? Right now, I want to go to India. I miss my boyfriend, so damn much.
- Do you believe in karma & past lives? Yep!
- If you were a drink, what would you be? Mix of all.
- If you could go back into any period of time, what would it be? Before I was born.
- Which moment would you remove from your life if you could? None!
- Who’s your favorite singer? I’m very fickle about it.
- What do you love to talk about? Life!
- Do you have pets? Burno, my dog.
- Would you rather be a pleaser & won’t say your true meaning than being direct with people & simply say what you mean? Depends.
I’m influenced by a certain King of Laziness. So, feel free to answer any 5 questions from above.
My nominations, as always is open is to everyone!