Hey! Wild Scared Crazy, what you do, is not easy!

I cried, I laughed and jumped around like crazy, all at the same time, after reading this. I’m completely overwhelmed by this sweet gesture. Love you so so so much dear!

The Bold Vibe

Photo by Andrea Piacquadio on Pexels.com

We connected on a random post,
And among all the rest, I started liking her the most!

There’s so much to learn from this young soul,
I am amazed at the dedication she has towards her goal.

Thank you for keeping your blog alive,
To keep-up with the pace, many of us still strive.

View original post

70 thoughts on “Hey! Wild Scared Crazy, what you do, is not easy!

1. The Bold Girl says:

You’re most welcome, girl!😘 Thanks for the reblog.😊 I hope you’ve stopped jumping like a monkey by now.πŸ˜‚ And there are no more tears of joy too. You can continue laughing though.πŸ˜ƒ

Haha… I’ve calmed down physically, but I’m still as happy as I was, my heart beating the happy tune and my cheeks hurting with a wide grin and my brain is in haywire with all the happiness. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Why does gender and sexuality have to come in a normal platonic human love? Isn’t love something that should be spread to everyone and everything? Like cute puppies, the skies, the stars, the moon, everything… πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2. 𝑹𝒐𝑩𝑰𝑡 πŸŒ‹ says:

“I cried, I laughed and jumped around like crazy”

Your blog sounds well-named then! 🀣

3. Navin says:

What a beautiful gesture from The Bold Girl….
    Wild Scared Crazy is making me to swirl….dancing on the round floor, that’s kinda curved….entangled in her deep & pretty words….just like those beautiful wavy curls….the amazing poetries she sprincles like that golden dust….the imagery with different forms of crusts….the ink she uses as if it’s her precious blood….the hearts she reaches to connect & touch….blessed to know this great soul through her work β€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ”₯

1. Greg Dennison says:

Honestly, sometimes I wonder if anyone is really reading what I’m writing, if there’s really a point or if I’m just doing it for myself. I get very few comments, and I kind of wish I got more. But then I remind myself of what I’ve told so many of my blog friends, write for you, don’t do it for comments or for other people. And this writing is important for me also. And I do occasionally get very clear signs of appreciation, like when someone else specifically mentioned me along with about 10 other favorite bloggers, or when my mom told me on the phone that she read one of my stories to my dad and he got a little teary-eyed.

I hope you keep writing. I gave up on my previous blog cause I just felt like all my efforts were going down the drain. Later I realised that I liked to write even before I started posting, then I’d be writing for myself. So I started again. Guess this time was better than my last. πŸ˜‹πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€οΈ

Your comment is making me cry!! πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ£οΈβ£οΈβ£οΈ

2. Gentleman Dave says:

I’m not just saying that. It’s really really true! Just do me a favor and stay bright, wild one! We need what you have to give, your words and your shine… 😘😘😎😎

I don’t know what to say… All this appreciation is getting a little too scary… What if one day the words stop flowing? Or I run out of things to write about… I’m so glad that you’re with me in this journey … And I hope you stay with me even when my words run dry. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•β£οΈβ£οΈβ£οΈβ£οΈ

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ£οΈβ£οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

4. gldn2th says:

There is noone more special than the Bold Girl, it was from her page that I first discovered your wonderful site, and I am thankful to her for that.
    The bar you two have set for excellence is sooo high… You both are the primary reasons for me to deviate from my normal reading to find new adventures of the mind. The picture of your excellence is very clear for all to see.

1. Shreya Joshi says:

Wow!! She’s an amazing person and her blog is awesome. Thank you so much for always being so supportive and nice. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜