Reviewing The Haters

I’d wouldn’t pay a penny,
Nor I’d wish them upon any.
Oh! How I loathe the haters!
Would you ever buy one?

But, just give it a thought,
How important they are?
They are priceless gifts
Use them to your benefit.

Their constant vile words,
Can be your motivation.
Make it your mission
To prove them wrong.

Appreciate all the effort,
They forget their own lives,
To poke their nose into yours.
Aren’t they amusing?

Some days I pity them,
Their negligence towards themselves.
Some days I admire them,
How they push me to be better.

For NaPoWriMo Day 27.

Featured image by: mohamed Abdelgaffar from Pexels

91 thoughts on “Reviewing The Haters

1. साधक says:

Hum to hameshaa hi padhte hain.. meri english aapki jitni acchi nhi phir bhi padhta hu aapki.. aur aapki sari post padhta hu. Aap shayad nhi krte.

2. साधक says:

Meri post pr aapka ab na comment hota hai na like. 😑 Aur mai apne sare friends ki sari post padhta . Jarurat pade to translate krke padhta hu.

3. साधक says:

Nahi bandhu. Mujhe gussaa nhi aata. 🙏 Happy rha kriye. Mai to sirf hindi hi likhta hu. Wakt mile to zarur padha kriye.. aasha krta hu aapko zrur pasnd aayega.

Mei padhti toh hu… Mera Hindi bohut weak hai Pai… Especially jab letters bhi Hindi Mei hai… Toh kabhi kabhi lazy ho jati hu… Atak atak ke padhti hu… par samaj aa jati hai… Aap Sach mei bahut khubsurat likte ho…
        Mei toh aapke post apne friend ke saath bhi share karti hu… Wo Hindi mei likh ke humko sunaya karte the… Par ab nahi likhta…

5. साधक says:

Mai hindi mei likh dunga bandhu.. don’t worry. I’m sorry for that. Audio bhi mai kabhi kabhi dalta hu. Aap sun sakti ho.. 🙏

I love that you took the antithetic view one would expect towards ‘haters’. To tout their benefits or show empathy for them is unexpected and gives such a unique view while still making your point as to the nagging effect on our lives. I love when artists can approach something from such an unusual angle. Coupled with your gift for words, you have come up with a creative and beautifully written poem. So proud!!! ❤😘

Thank you so much Brad!! I’m really happy that you like my works. Your constant appreciation and encouragement has been the an amazing motivation. Loads of love to you. ❤️😘💕💖❣️

2. 𝑹𝒐𝑩𝑰𝑵 🌋 says:

I’m not sure how I feel about haters in terms of motivation. I’m usually resistant and stubborn about the idea of using them to help motivate me, I feel like using a negative emotion to achieve a positive thing, is kind of empty. When I’m motivated to do something, it’s usually untouched by others’ opinions in the first place. It’s more that it’s demotivating in general as it’s just depressing to come across unnecessary negativity.

I think the main result for me is that it encourages me to be even more encouraging of other people :D. Actually, it definitely does, I just had a perfect example of that just now lol.

A thought-provoking poem! 🤗💙

1. 𝑹𝒐𝑩𝑰𝑵 🌋 says:

What does motivate me is when other people praise stuff I’ve done, when I feel like I can do much better than what they’re praising me for. I’m kind of motivated to then create something that really deserves praise. Then I can tell them, see, you were being overly kind before! 😆 And on it goes, lol.

Thanks a million Robin! I’m so glad you feel that way. Moreover, encouraging words like this one is far more motivating than any negative comments. Sending you loads of love. ❤️❤️❤️❣️

3. Untold Stories says:

How you always come up to see the positive side girl.. I mean in the end you said they push us to do better. That’s so true.
    You are an amazing poet.
    Next time you come up with something, I’ll try saying something new. Because I fall short to praise you each time…
    You are too good.
    More and more love to you🤗🤗💛💛♥️♥️

Thank you so much dear. 🙈🙈🙈🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 You just shower me with so much love I don’t know what to say. You make my day so much better every time. Love you so so so so so much! You’re such an amazing person. 🤗🤗😘😘😘😘😘💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️❣️❣️❣️💖💖💖💖