Tom’s Tale

Temptation’s training,
Time’s teaching,
Timid Tom toughened.

Tom, the thief,
Tom, the tease,
Typical troubled teenager!

My attempt at a Tautogram Poem. Thank you so much Brad for introducing me to this style. It’s the toughest poem I’ve ever written.

Featured image by: Santiago Antunez from Pexels

79 thoughts on “Tom’s Tale

No no Rashmi, this was not effortless. I read about this form yesterday.
      Check out Brad Osborne. He keeps posting amazing new poetry form and his poems are amazing.
      So, last night I began thinking about the topics I could use. I couldn’t find any. I thought I’d write about ‘Burno’. Then I gave up. Today I read a few more poems in this form and gave this a shot.
      I’m really not proud of it cause I find this poem a little silly. Like I put anything that starts with ‘T’. 😅😅🤪
      Anyways, thank you so much 💕

Please do. It’s challenging, but it fun! Also, I read almost all your works, but please drop your link here if you write in this form. Just so that I don’t miss out. 🤗💕

This is such an honor dear!! I’m so glad you like it.
        Try out this form. It’s tough, but it’s really fun. Loads of love to you! ❤️
        If you give this form a try, feel free to drop the link here. I’d love to read it. ❣️❣️💕🤗🤗🤗😘

A master class in the form, Shreya! And, thank you, as always, for your kind words about my work. I hope you will continue to challenge yourself and share the beauty you create with others. Stay safe, stay inspired, and keep writing! Much love! ❤

Thank you so much dear. I’m so glad you saw the efforts put. This form is really a tough one. Why don’t you give it a try? It’s fun! ❣️🤗 Much love. ❤️

1. Charles says:

i have, before. I don’t write much poetry these days. I am better, so I am told, at short fiction. I have several short stories on my short fiction blog, you can find it on my Blogroll, called Knitting Clouds, if you like. 🙂

This coming from the Weaver of Words, I’m honored!! Give this form a try, I believe you can pull it off beautifully. It’s challenging but super fun. ❣️❤️🤗🤗😘