Money vs Humanity

It breaks my heart everyday,
To see the world, go this way.
Where money triumphs over humanity
Each of us loosing sanity.

I do not claim to be a saint,
I do wish to enjoy the world’s bests.
I want to own all things money can buy,
But never at the cost of humanity.

When a doctor turns a patient away,
I wonder where is humanity.
Just because he can’t afford the treatment,
Does he deserve to be dead?

Poor students who can’t afford tuition,
Don’t they deserve education?
Why do schools turn them away?
Is it always all about money?

Food and medicines are adulterated,
This insanity has to be dreaded.
Oh god! Where is humanity?
Where’s our ethics and dignity?

It breaks my heart everyday,
To see the world, go this way.
Where money triumphs over humanity,
Each of us loosing sanity.

Featured image by: malcolm garret from Pexels

55 thoughts on “Money vs Humanity

1. Navin says:

Very well written. Heartfelt. But education, doctors etc are a part of social system. In many countries it’s free of cost. I wish each & every country could provide its citizen the basic need of education & health. But apparently & sadly the reality is something different.

True. There are people starving, dying, suffering, and it’s okay if one can’t go save the world. But little acts of generosity does matter. And it sucks when people fail to be humane. It’s not fair to expect a doctor to treat people witout fees, they are human too and need to sustain their life and support their family. But giving them some advice to ease their pain instead of shooing them away like pests is essential. It’s basic! Same goes with education, business houses, etc. Few kind words and little help can go a long way.

2. Praveen Sharma says:

one of the reasons is that we are not producing anything just job that gives us money if we produce some thing that Cost us .one reason is urbanization of sociaty nothing is free here even clean Air that you buy by installing air purifier

3. justin137 says:

If you have struggled to make money in this difficult Time as me, And looking how to survive  I have a way of how to do it, I’m using this for a year now and it helped me to survive. I was broke but find free advice on how to do everything step by step. There is a  Limited registration. https://bit.ly/2xdl3tD

You can learn everything steps by step from a free video, but register now because there are limited space and the registration is closing very soon click here free video https://bit.ly/2xdl3tD

4. shadawss shadawss says:

Still there is a group of people who strongly follows ethics and humanitarian values. The Doctors, nurses and related people who is to control this situation have ethics and values in life. But a group of people who don’t this qualities are destroying this world.

5. everythingtips says:

beautifully written! reality put into words. thank you for articulating what was gurgling inside me, have a great day!!! lovely post!

Follow @everythingtips for tips and recommendations if interested☺️ It would mean a lot to me!🥺🤍